The Ghana School of Law Alumni Association was re-launched last year with its name being GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (GHASLAA.)
The group aims at organising a Congress of Alumni, which shall be the highest decision-making body. Objectives
The objectives of the Association shall be:
- Provide a medium by which interest in the School shall be promoted amongst its Alumni wherever they may be.
- Provide opportunities for the Alumni to make positive contributions towards the development of the School and the enhancement of its influence in society.
- Promote individual acquaintances and friendship and thereby bind the Alumni into a united network for the social wellbeing of all members.
- Provide a platform for the discussion and promotions of issues affecting legal education in Ghana.
- Make such further or other rules as from time to time may become necessary, desirable, incidental and conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
Events Alumni/reunion weekend where there all be selection of lectures, symposia panels and reception.
Funding of the Association Alumni members can support the association through the payment of dues, purchase of souvenirs like key holders, mugs just a few to mention and sponsorship to support projects of the School and the Association.
Annual General Meeting Executives of the Association shall be elected during the annual general meeting of all alumni members where there will be banquet for members and special invited guest which will be filled with fun, fellowship, and lively panel and audience discussions.
Members will be required to pay a fee which shall be used in preparation of the banquet which will be organised at members choice of place.
The Alumni has interim executives which are made up of the 1984 year group.
- Ms Gloria Akuffo -Interim President
- Mr Kofi Dua-Adonteng- Chairperson/Coordinator
- Mad Charlotte Obeng- Member
- Mr Ebow Paitoo- Member
- Mr J.K.E. Edzi- Secretary