ALL PROFESSIONAL AND POST-CALL LAW COURSE STUDENTS SET TO WRITE THE AUGUST 2020 END OF YEAR EXAMINATIONS ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. All persons entering the GIMPA GREENHILL Campus whether on foot or by car have to go through temperature checks at the main entrance. Students are advised to set off early to allow for any delays this process may cause.
2. All students must undergo COVID-19 protocols at the examination venue no later than 9:15 am each day before accessing the examination halls.
3. All students must be seated at their desks by 9:30 am each day when the distribution of Answer Booklets commence. No booklets will be placed on vacant desks.
4. Distribution of question papers will commence shortly after answer booklets have been distributed.
5. Students who arrive at the examination hall 30 minutes after commencement of examinations shall not be granted access to the halls.
MANAGEMENT WISHES ALL STUDENTS THE BEST IN THE EXAMINATIONS.
YOU HAVE ALL LABOURED HARD AND WE KNOW YOUR LABOUR WILL BE CROWNED WITH SUCCESS.
JULIET ADU-ADJEI (MRS.)
15TH AUGUST, 2020