NOTICE TO PERSONS WHO HAVE PURCHASED VOUCHERS FOR THE SEPTEMBER 2023 ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Ghana School of Law wishes to inform interested persons intending to pursue the Professional Law Course at the Ghana School of Law for the 2023/2024 Academic Year that as per the Entrance Examination advert issued by the Independent Examinations Committee and circulated in the Tuesday, May 23, 2023 edition of the Daily Graphic Newspaper that:
- All persons must meet the eligibility criteria of inter alia having both the Bachelor of Law certificate and Final Transcript to be eligible to participate in the Entrance Examination.
- Any person who fails to submit the required documents shall not be allowed to participate in the Entrance Examination.
- To this end, the deadline for submission of applications with Certificates and Final Transcripts as well as all other advertised documents via the electronic portal has been extended to close of business on Friday, 1st September 2023,
- Persons who have already submitted their application via the portal and need to submit their Certificates and Final transcripts are to forward same to the email address email@example.com on or before the above-mentioned deadline. The “subject” should be the name of the person. This option is strictly for persons who have submitted their applications and have their Certificates and Final Transcripts outstanding. No other documents uploaded will be processed.
- This notice applies only to persons who purchased their Vouchers within the timelines earlier advertised. No Vouchers will be sold during this extension.
- The affected persons should take note.
Issued by Management, Ghana School of Law
August 29, 2023